Ok, these are SUCH a throwback to when I used to do office work. Things got boring and I would post these on my blog or on my Facebook notes… All.the.time. (because how much work do you really do when you are a data entry worker?! answer: nada)
Mandy tagged everyone, so you should go and do it!
Post a photo of yourself, 10 random things and then answer the questions on the list…. and if you do it ? comment here so I can read it!!
1. I have, by most standards, really small feet. But in my family I have the biggest feet of all the girls so they still feel kind of behemoth. (size 6, btw)
2. Using whipped cream instead of milk or half and half will always own me and my morning french press. I will go to the extra effort of whipping the cream myself just so I can do this.
3. On the coffee front; I used to regularly put away 6-8 shots in a day and hardly feel it.
4. Last night I lay awake at night imaging how funny it would be to see a pregnant woman try to plank (I think planking is dumb, btw) and then I felt horrible because wouldn’t that just squish the baby?!
5. I am working on a post filled with pictures of full term bellies (kind of like the 3rd trimester collage post I did) and now getting excited (?) do to a postpartum belly one… would you contribute?? Start working up the courage NOW!
6. Nolie told a guy at church, an intern, that she was eating “penis candy” and Charlie and I awkwardly tried to play it off as “peanut candy” but … sadly, penis is one of her clearest words. oops.
7. My fear of whales is kinda sorta diminishing but only because I found out about sturgeons … OHMYHOLYHORRIBLE
8. I have known Charlie since I was two and my biggest memories of him from that time are that he had really funny teeth… I am totally a “tooth girl”
9. I just started watching Mad Men and my love affair with lipstick is only growing. And I want to wear all nipped in waists like a secretary. (too bady I have no waist)
10. I woke up patting the pillow to sleep this morning. Think I was dreaming about Harbor??
Questions from Mandy:
1. have you ever met someone famous?
Kind of…if you are from the PNW. I met John Curley the host, he wore a lot of makeup and yelled at my Jr.High choir… not cool. I also met Bill Nye the Science Guy and he was as big of a jerk as we all thought he would be. Bummer.
2. what is your happiest childhood memory?
Hmm… I had an incredible childhood but I think one of the standout times is getting to hammer as hard as I wanted on a real wooden board at preschool with my middle brother there… for some reason that always sticks out as totally awesome. Maybe it was because my brother, in the height of cooler than thou, came to preschool to play with me. Maybe it was because I was getting to use a hammer and when you are four that is pretty rocking… who knows? I loved preschool and pretty much all of preschool is my favorite.
3. favorite album of all time?
Embarrasing: Abba Gold
4. are you a salty or sweet lover?
both and particularly when they are together! Heck, I even put vanilla salt on my chocolate chip cookies (DO it.)
5. what is favorite guilty pleasure tv show or movie?
Anything horrible reality. If I don’t have to think and the people are hilarious in their stupidity? I watch it.
6. describe your favorite sandwich.
Avenue Garden Delux: Sourdough, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, peppers, hummus and balsalmic vinegarette- even better when you get bacon on it!
7. what was your first pet?
Lilly- a darling and perfect little poodle. I planned to name my daughter Lilly for my entire life, until I actually got pregnant.
8. what is your biggest accomplishment thus far in life?
Working through so much junk to be in a completely incredible and satisfying marriage, fighting to be in love and respect and intimacy all the time. (I know I should say Nolie, but really she is kind of just incredible all on her own, I can’t claim her as an accomplishment because she is so much herself.)
9. what is the first blog you started reading?
My Sisters!! I thought she was crazy for putting it all out there on the internet…look at me now? Over share queen!
10. if you had to choose one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Salted Caramel Sundae!
Ok, GO! I am tagging anyone and everyone (taking a page out of Mandy’s book!). Here are your questions…
1. If you had a day to yourself what would you do with it?
2. All time favorite thing to cook/bake?
3. How did you meet your best friend?
4. Favorite tradition?
5. If you could only wear one outfit over and over again, what would it look like?
6. Long or short hair and why??? (I need some help deciding what do to with mine!)
7. Proudest moment
8. Your biggest soapbox
9. Weirdest nicknames you have been given?
10. Tell us a secret! ( a silly unimportant one is fine)
Please comment if you do this, I would love to read your post!