1. I have a strikingly long tongue and will rarely, if ever, stick it out all the way. Fun fact: My grandma, Mom, Sister and Nieces all seem to have it too!
2. Charlie and I have known each other since we were 2 .
3. I have a fear of whales and (now) sturgeons (TERRIFYING).
4. I could probably live on brie and baguette for my whole life.
5. When I worked in a coffee shops I would regularly put away 6-8 shots of espresso in the morning. I felt totally immune to caffeine.
6. Charlie and I have not been out together alone after 9pm in over two years and we are super OK with that.
7. My favorite Champagne (and I have tasted a lot) is Martini and Rossi.
8. If it rained every day-all day and was perpetually grey I would be a happy lady.
9. I think I might be addicted to pregnancy (second trimester on only).
10. When Nolie sleeps in late I don’t know what to do with myself (case in point).