I have set weight loss goals before and they (I) always fail. They fail because I don’t need a quick fix, I need a lifestyle change. I need health and wellness to be my end goals not size 4 and X amount of pounds.
So here are my goals
Long Term (over the next year)
* To run (another) half Marathon with Charlie
* To hike Oyster Dome and be the one to carry Nolie the whole way up
* To feel comfortable in my own skin (not based on a number on the scale, a number on my pants, or anyone else’s words)
* To feel confident at the gym
*go totally car free for two weeks
Short Term (over the next few months)
* Comfortably run four miles (I can do 2.5 now)
*Stop eating when I am full
*Always be stocked with fruits, veggies, salad fixings
*Go the the gym at least three times a week (so far I am actually DOING that one!)
*Attend Saturday morning Yoga every weekend that we are home
*Get on my bike, more!
So… anyone else doing this? Any body else being bit of by the spring time weather bug and ready to get active and joy filled? Getting on my bike and riding around town has been a big motivator. Not only is it showing me how weak I have gotten (even little hills just slay me!) but also how much I want to feel good and feel high on health. Cheesy? maybe. Totally legit? YES!
PS. I took really embarrassing “before” photos and hid them so well on my computer that it will take me forever to find them again!